Friday, April 27, 2012

Look Ma! No fins!!

I got a perfect morning swim in today 6 am at Shaw's Cove.  Best part of this swim was I (for the most part) kept up with the group and I didn't even have fins on!!  This was an accomplishment for me considering I usually trail behind from everyone if I don't have fins.  It was an exciting day today and the water was AMAZING...today was the first day since at least November that I swam and thought to myself "that was a cold spot" vs. "ahhh, that was a warm spot".  The water felt at least 60-61 today...I hope this is the sign of change for the summer season coming. 

Lots of fish, jellies, seals, and some star fish visible on the reefs.  A pair of dolphins were out as well (but they came when we were already out).  Still fun to see them out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment