Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day after 5...

My shoulders were sore throughout the day Saturday after 5 miles and I was tired.  I was feeling really happy with my accomplishment all day and still happy when I got to our swim at Shaw's Cove in Laguna on Sunday the 22nd.  I cheated on my swim today and wore fins.  My shoulders were still sore from the long swim yesterday so I opted to take it easy a little.  It was short and simple from Shaw's Cove through Crescent Bay around seal rock and back to Shaw's Cove.  It was about 1.5 miles or so, but it was a fun swim with some a turbulent sea.  I love swimming at Shaw's for the wildlife.  There are always a ton of star fish on the reefs, fish, seals, and occasionally other wildlife.  Today Carol and Lynn were stung by a jelly (bummer, but nothing serious) and Howard had a dolphin swim directly under him! 

My successful takeaway today was the swim loosened up my shoulders from the day before! 

No comments:

Post a Comment